Levex'edar the Beautiful Earth
Ghik are orcs. The green skinned, somewhat pig nosed race of humanoids that seem to brutally strong, and tough. Although the Ghik may lack the intellectual fortitude of their human counterparts, they make up for it in raw primal power and ability.
This group of Ghik represent the average orc who was not born or raised in any particular nation and is instead simpley the race of which a nation or culture may be applied to later.
Ghik count as Half-Orcs and Orcs for determining prerequisites.
- All Ghik are abnormally strong and hardy, but lack the intellect to advance quickly. This translates to a +2 Strength and Constitution, but a -2 Intelligence.
- All Ghik have keen senses and are naturaly athletic, gaining a +2 bonus to perception and athletics checks.
- All Ghik are hardy, receiving a +2 Natural Bonus to Fortitude Saves.
- The Ghik are capable of amazing feats of strength, and count as having +2 STR when performing shows of strength and carrying weight.
Each Ghik chooses one additional racial trait at first level, then later chooses one Nation trait also at first level.
- Troll Hide: +1 Regeneration – This Ghik was born a troll, and as a result regenerates faster than normal. This also elevates their status in society as they live longer and can survive more.
- Toothy: Some Orcs’ maintain the large and sharp tusks of their people, granting a bite attack. This is a primary natural attack that deals 1d4 points of piercing damage.
- Bestial: The Orc maintains some of its bestial nature, exacerbating their bestial appearances but improving their already keen senses. They gain a +2 racial bonus to Perception checks.
- Intimidating: This Ghik receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate checks due to their fearsome nature
- Gatecrasher Ghik revel in acts of wanton destruction. Ghik with this racial trait gain a +2 racial bonus on Strength checks to break objects and on sunder combat maneuver checks.